Oracle Olive Oil
Oracle Olive Oil is a premium Greek extra virgin olive oil made from 100% organic Koroneiki olives, sourced from a collective of seaside olive farms in the Peloponnese — including one belonging to the family of Oracle’s founder. Koroneiki olives are unusually rich in polyphenol and oleocanthal — creating an oil with a very low acidity level of 0.26%. Oracle's flavor and unique characteristics make it especially well suited to everyday use, whether for cooking, dressing, or dipping.
Oracle is packaged in a navy-blue bottle designed by the artist Alejandro Cardenas, and UV-coated to prevent any oxidation of the oil through light exposure. Each bottle is filled and sealed in Laconia and labeled with a date of harvest.
100% organic Koroneiki olives from Laconia, Greece
Well-balanced / fruity / peppery / nutty
Fresh grass / artichokes / green apple
October ‘22 harvest
Cold pressed within 6 hours of harvest
Smoke point 410 degrees
High levels of polyphenol and oleocanthal
Use by: April 2024
- SBSharon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGold in a bottle
I love the olive oil and have given it as a gift, as well. It is truly gold in a bottle!
This is a picture of how I used my Oracle Oil today.
- COCindy O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoLove this olive oil
Best olive oil i have ever had
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFlavorful Oil
I wanted a versatile oil that I could use for cooking, dressing, baking, and dipping and this oil is perfect. Flavorful but not overpowering. We are drizzling it on everything that comes out of the garden, and it compliments the vegetables, herbs, and fruits beautifully.
- WKWendy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious and Pretty!
So tasty and looks so good on my kitchen counter!
- LCLynda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe only olive oil we'll use!
We love it, and have been enjoying it for over 2 years now. It also makes a great gift item!