Oracle Olive Oil
Oracle Olive Oil is a premium Greek extra virgin olive oil made from 100% organic Koroneiki olives, sourced from a collective of seaside olive farms in the Peloponnese — including one belonging to the family of Oracle’s founder. Koroneiki olives are unusually rich in polyphenol and oleocanthal — creating an oil with a very low acidity level of 0.26%. Oracle's flavor and unique characteristics make it especially well suited to everyday use, whether for cooking, dressing, or dipping.
Oracle is packaged in a navy-blue bottle designed by the artist Alejandro Cardenas, and UV-coated to prevent any oxidation of the oil through light exposure. Each bottle is filled and sealed in Laconia and labeled with a date of harvest.
100% organic Koroneiki olives from Laconia, Greece
Well-balanced / fruity / peppery / nutty
Fresh grass / artichokes / green apple
October ‘22 harvest
Cold pressed within 6 hours of harvest
Smoke point 410 degrees
High levels of polyphenol and oleocanthal
Use by: April 2024
- SBSharon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGold in a bottle
I love the olive oil and have given it as a gift, as well. It is truly gold in a bottle!
This is a picture of how I used my Oracle Oil today.
- WKWendy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoDelicious and Pretty!
So tasty and looks so good on my kitchen counter!
- LCLynda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoThe only olive oil we'll use!
We love it, and have been enjoying it for over 2 years now. It also makes a great gift item!
- GPGerri P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product!
Love this product!
- SKShawn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFantastic oil straight from the source
Really loving this olive oil for salads and cooking other special dishes. The bottle is a beautiful addition to the kitchen and I don't feel the need to put it away in the cabinets. You can tell this is the real deal vs. cheap grocery brand stuff... I'll never go back!